Agoda aims to give travelers an all-inclusive travel experience, and providing up-to-date, detailed information about current travel conditions is part of the package. While we strive to keep Central African Republic Travel Requirements and Restrictions as current as possible through a host of reliable resources, travelers should confirm regulations through official government channels.
A nationwide State of Emergency is in force. The Central African Republic’s airspace is closed to foreign governments and NGOs. For more information about international and domestic travel in Central African Republic, see details below.
Vaccination Rate: 21% of the population has been fully vaccinated
Tourist Entry: Banned
Determine your eligibility for travel
To determine your eligibility for travel, please refer to the following conditions and requirements for Central African Republic:
A national curfew is in place. This curfew comes into effect at 10 p.m. and ends at 5 a.m. You should follow the government’s instructions and avoid travel during these hours.
The following measures remain in place:
– It is compulsory to wear face masks in public places.
– No handshakes or kissing; instead use non-contact greetings for social interactions
– Public spaces must have hand-washing stations
– Places of worship and restaurants remain open
– Staying in your house or accommodation is encouraged.