Agoda aims to give travelers an all-inclusive travel experience, and providing up-to-date, detailed information about current travel conditions is part of the package. While we strive to keep Bahrain Travel Requirements and Restrictions as current as possible through a host of reliable resources, travelers should confirm regulations through official government channels.
International travel is open in Bahrain to fully vaccinated travelers. Details about entry requirements are available below.
Vaccination Rate: 74% of the population has been fully vaccinated
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Determine your eligibility for travel
To determine your eligibility for travel, please refer to the following conditions and requirements for Bahrain:
There is no PCR testing nor quarantine requirements for any arrivals regardless of their vaccination status, including those arriving via the Causeway.
Passengers who are eligible for entry include the following:
– Nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
– Passengers with a residence permit issued by Bahrain
– Passengers with an e-visa obtained before departure
– Passengers who can obtain a visa on arrival
– Military personnel
– Passengers who meet certain vaccine requirements (see “Vaccine Information” for details)
There are no COVID-19 restrictions in public spaces, and all services including shops, banks and restaurants remain open as usual. Mask-wearing is optional in indoor and outdoor areas (except health facilities).